My Books!

Friday, May 13, 2016

Fashionista Friday: #WeddingDresses

Welcome to Fashionista Friday. Since the spring is the traditional time for weddings, I thought I'd show you a few wedding dresses. I love watching shows like Say Yes To The Dress, but most of those dresses are expensive. I decided to find something that anyone could afford and still look great. What would you say about a $99 dress from TJ Maxx? Here it is.Would you wear it? I would if I were on a limited budget. I'd love to know how you'd accessorize the dress. Necklace? Earrings? Tiara? Veil?


 

I did see some shoes I liked, but I always hesitate to try to match something because not all monitors display colors the same. Anyway here are some shoes I liked. The dress doesn't have a lot of bling and the first shoes have a little. You can get them at

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/badgley-mischka-petrina-ii-two-piece-pumps?ID=2192329&CategoryID=26481&tdp=cm_app~zMCOM-NAVAPP~xcm_zone~zPDP_ZONE_A~xcm_choiceId~zcidM05RR1-85c8adf9-8437-45b2-b50c-94fa9d4ede65%40H7%40Customers%2BAlso%2BViewed%2426481%242192329~xcm_srcCatID~z26481~xcm_pos~zPos2

Price: $235.



The last pair come from TJ Maxx. They pick up a little on the lace on the dress, and they only cost $49. I don't like them as much as the first shoes, but hey, if you're on a budget they'll look just great


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress. I'd wear it, budget or not. :-) I'd go with the first pair of shoes. The second pair is overkill on the lace over beige theme. I'd go with something simple in my hair. A flower tucked on the side, maybe a cream or white sweetheart rose with a beige satin ribbon headband. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'd look fabulous too. I love the way you described the details.

    ReplyDelete