My Books!

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Beyond the Book #characterinterview



Character Interview: Aimee Sherwood


Rhonda: Welcome to Updated History, a Viewer’s Choice TV program. My name is Rhonda Dalton, and my guest today is Aimee Sherwood. Aimee, welcome to the show. Could you introduce yourself to the viewers?

Aimee: Thank you, Rhonda. As you said, I’m Aimee Sherwood. I was born in Baltimore, but I spent the last couple of years in LA where I met LAWA wrestler Rocky Stone. Rocky bought some property in West Virginia, and that’s how I got here.

Rhonda: That’s lovely, Aimee. Why don’t you tell the viewers about your new business?

Aimee: I’d love to. My business is Internet based. I make authentic reproductions of 17th and 18th century clothing for both men and women. So many people in Centerville love history that I thought I’d help them get quality reproduction clothing for balls, reenactments, garden parties, and so on.

Rhonda: That sounds fascinating. I’m in need of a new costume myself. Was opening your own business your major life goal?

Aimee: No, I only recently thought of it. My main goal is to decide between two… Well, it’s kind of personal so I guess I’ll pass on this one.

Rhonda: That’s very mysterious. Can you tell us your greatest fear?

Aimee: (Laughs) I’m afraid I’ll do something stupid like that bean ball battle I had with Marilyn Monroe.

Rhonda: (laughs too) Yes, I’ve heard about that.  I take it bean balls aren’t your favorite food.

Aimee: I’d rather have chocolate doughnuts or pork skins.

Rhonda: Yummy. One final question, if you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?

Aimee: That’s easy. I’d expand my business and help Rocky renovate Fortuna.

Rhonda: That’s wonderful, Aimee. Thanks for being here.

Aimee: Thanks for having me.



No comments:

Post a Comment